Ignite Collaboration Services Group is always looking to add highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals to its team. At Ignite, we understand the importance and value of having the right people in the right places. We keep an open mind and welcome career inquiries from individuals who feel they would have something to offer to a growing, innovative and enthusiastic company like ours. We are currently looking for individuals to add to our technical teams.
Current Open Roles:
Marketing Coordinator & Content Creation
Location: Calgary, Toronto or Atlantic Canada
Our new Marketing Coordinator will have experience developing marketing strategies and plans in B2B environments ranging from small business to enterprise and public sector organizations. This individual will have experience developing content through a number of platforms of advertising and social media outlets that will promote brand awareness for the company. Event planning and developing marketing campaigns will also be a large responsibility of the Marketing Coordinator as needed. Additionally, this individual will develop web content and assist in maintaining the website of the company to keep it up to date with new projects and events. Areas of focus:
- Write and edit content for blog posts, infographics, webpages, emails and social media.
- Monitor and stay current on news and social trends affecting our industry and partners.
- Research and pitch topics for blog posts, videos, and infographics.
- Contribute to Ignite’s communications materials through copy writing, editing, and proofreading
- Capacity to work with other teams to create great video scripting, stories, and interesting content that will engage Ignite’s target audience
- Assist with the planning and execution of customer/training events, vendor tradeshows and internal employee events.
- Responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring our social media strategy in order to stimulate followers, new member leads, improve marketing efforts, and increase brand awareness
- Familiarity with website maintenance; organizing and publishing online content using WordPress
- Upload content to website and update webpages as needed.
- Perform ongoing keyword and SEO optimization for webpages.
- Candidates should have a minimum of one year of content writing experience
- Flexible, fast and adaptable writing ability to tell stories in interesting and compelling ways
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly and persuasively
- Ability to research and compile information from a variety of sources
- Excellent writing, grammar, and editing skills.
- Works well independently as well as on a team
- Knowledge of CASL legislation/privacy and how that relates to B2B marketing.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to self-organize, prioritize and work simultaneously on multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines. Organizational and time management skills are essential
- A roll up your sleeves, “can do” attitude and interest to be a part of a small and dynamic team
- A self-starter with a passion for all things digital and social, following trends and ever-evolving practices and functionalities on social media platforms and in technology
- Outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- A good balance of analytical and problem solving skills combined with creative thinking
- A fast learner, resourceful, and a willingness to take the initiative
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and adapt to changing deadlines/priorities
- Three plus years of experience in the areas related to the position are preferred
Do you have a passion for Marketing and want to join and amazing team? If yes, please email your resume to HR@ignitecsg.com
Junior AV Technician
Location: St John’s, NFLD
If you love technology and want to work on configuring and installing complex AV systems that focus on video conferencing and collaboration solutions, this is the team and organization for you. These individuals will have an appetite for learning and a knack for getting their hands on as much cool technology as they can.
Knowledge, experience and familiarity with the following is preferred:
- Installation tasks for audio visual projects including but not limited to: installing connectors, mounting projects and monitors.
- Ability to read and interpret electronic schematics and architectural blueprints
- Use hand and power tools to solder and crimp connectors along with various other AV systems related tasks
- Assist with basic mechanical fabrication and basic rack wiring
- Effectively communicate with employees, customers and colleagues
- Ability to work and think independently and meet deadlines
- Basic computer knowledge
- Minor programming capability (Control Systems & DSP’s) – changes and troubleshooting
- Certifications in AV or related field preferred
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
Do you have a knack for technology? Please contact HR@ignitecsg.com
Experienced Sales Executive
Ignite is looking for an enterprise salesperson who strives to push boundaries and develop their career each and every day. Evolving at a rapid pace, Ignite is looking to provide complete collaboration and security solutions for companies of all sizes and verticals and thus require experienced a-players with a thirst for action and an appetite for customer success.
This role entails that you establish trust and credibility with end users & partners through solid interpersonal skills and understanding how to marry business outcomes with technology platforms as well as
- Articulate and manage sales cycles to present the value of our full solution suite to decision makers
- Developing and managing relationships within enterprise organizations, presenting to C-level executives the value of our services
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied customers
Working in an individual contributor position within a high-energy team who have a proven track record of constantly helping customers achieved their business outcomes. Pipeline generation is the lifeblood of our operation and in joining this team, you must possess that same drive to uncover new opportunities as part of your daily operating rhythm. The team also retains a significant focus on personal and professional development therefore we will only seek individuals wishing to grow and develop their careers.
First and foremost, you have strong negotiation skills. Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications are a must. You also have:
- Quota-carrying experience in a solution-selling environment
- Proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales quota
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level
- Excellent presentation and poise
- Strong computer skills, including Sharepoint, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel
Do you love helping business solve problems using Technology? Contact HR@ignitecsg.com
Location: Calgary or Toronto
If you love technology and want to work on designing, configuring and installing complex networks that focus on voice, video conferencing and collaboration solutions, this is the team and organization for you. We are looking for individuals who are passionate and have knowledgeable IT minds. These individuals will have an appetite for learning and a knack for getting their hands on as much cool technology as they can.
Knowledge, experience and familiarity with the following is preferred:
- Proficient UC / Collaboration skill. Network route/switch expertise and network security fundamentals a requirement
- Must 10+ years of related IP telephony design and implementation experience in the following areas:
- Cisco UC Manager / Call Manager
- Cisco Unity / Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco Emergency Responder
- Cisco Expressway/VCS
- Cisco UCS C-Series Rack Servers
- Cisco Unified Mobility, Cisco Mobile & Remote Access
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Telepresence Management Suite, Telepresence Server
- Cisco IM & Presence Server (IM&P)
- Cisco Unified Border Element
- Voice IOS Gateways with MGCP and SIP
- SIP Trunking
- Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephone
- Experience with Cisco HCS, private cloud or hosted is a plus
- Cisco Meeting Server
- Webex, Collaboration Meeting Room (CMR)
- Cisco Jabber
- 3rd Party Apps
- Must have experience in support and configuration of Cisco Contact Center Express (UCCX)
- 3+ years’ experience in Cisco VAR or consulting environments
- Must have excellent customer facing skills, problem solving, troubleshooting skills, and documentation skills
- Must be comfortable in customer facing meetings
- Proficiency with Webex Teams, Cloud calling provider integration an asset
- Basic programming language knowledge an asset
- Cisco certifications are a plus (CCNP, CCIE)
If this sounds like you and you’d love to work in a culture driven environment, please contact HR@ignitecsg.com
Location: Calgary, Toronto and Atlantic Canada
The Adoption and Education team at Ignite Collaboration Services Group is looking for a new member to join the team. The Ignite Adoption and Education team works with our customers to create comprehensive training plans that encourages adoption of technology within an organization resulting in increased productivity and efficiency. By understanding how an organization and their employees work, the Adoption and Education team builds training plans that best suit the individual and help guide employees through change. Change is a process, Ignite Adoption and Education helps make change easier.
The key duties of this position will include but not limited to the following:
- Customer support for Education & Adoption Services
- Sales team support with pre-sales activity to support Education & Adoption opportunities
- Collaboration with internal staff and customers for implementation of adoption program
- Onsite and virtual training sessions / Post training follow up sessions
- Strong problem analysis and problem solving skills in order to formulate and execute action plans
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills, communication skills (both verbal and written), and listening skills
- Excellent customer service skills with a demonstrated customer focus
- Demonstrated time management skills with the ability to multi task
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Responsible for the sourcing of training material to meet objectives of the targeted audiences/initiative including job aids and reference materials
- Gather and translate client requirements
- Consult and collaborate effectively with clients and subject matter experts
- Collaborate with peers and management towards the continuous improvement of training material
- Other material design duties as assigned
- Experience delivering in-person instructor-led and online/e-learning initiatives
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be adaptable to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Superior customer relations skills and a strong sense of professionalism
- Highly organized and has a high degree of attention to detail
- High level of comfort using the necessary training delivery technology and media, such as projectors, computers, etc.
If you feel you might be a fit, please contact HR@ignitecsg.com